Summer is here and the Hog roast is back! On the 26th July The Animal Farm is taking The Spice Of Life Soho by storm for its monthly free Live Music Night and brings you a host of great Indie and rock bands.
Come on down, get the drinks in and dance your socks off, after all it’s a Saturday night and time to let loose!
Also if you’re hungry there’s great pub grub on offer
Even better it’s free entry 7:00-11pm
It’s central London so bring your I.D
—– Line Up —–
22:15 – 22:45 — LAZLO DEVICE
The Lazlo Device are a London four-piece with a unique blend of delicate soundscapes, thumping riffs and epic climaxes. Drawing from the likes of Mogwai, Wild Beasts, Grizzly Bear or Four Tet,
• Souncloud: https://soundcloud.com/the-lazlo-device
• Website: http://www.thelazlodevice.com/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/THELAZLODEVICE
21:30 – 22:00 — LATE LANDING
Scottish Hard Rock band, Late Landing released a debut album ‘Caught in the Middle’ which was charted #30 in iTunes UK Rock Charts
• Souncloud: https://soundcloud.com/late-landing
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/latelanding
20:45 – 21:15 — VICTOR & THE RAIN DOG
Carnival music aficionado, Victor developed an early passion for music, story-telling and spanish guitars.
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/victorandtheraindog
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/VicTheRainDog
20:00 – 20:30 — STEVE RICH AND THE HILLS
English roots rock band formed in 2012.
• Souncloud: https://soundcloud.com/steve-rich-and-the-hills
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/steverichandthehills
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/steverichmusic