Three days of food, beer, live music and family entertainment!
The Richmond Fine Food and Real Ale Festival combines a large scale food festival with a host of local food producers, chef demonstrations, talks and testing sessions; alongside a real ale and craft beer festival showcasing 100 beers and a broad range of ciders.
All this with an extensive entertainment program to ensure that this is the ultimate day out with something to suit everyone!
• A large range of artisan foods to sample and buy
• Awarded and highly respected chefs demonstrating their signature dishes
• An array of delicious street foods from around the world
• Tasting workshops
• Master Class Talks Marquee to expand your food and drink knowledge
• Selection of 100 locally produced real ales, ciders and perries to sample and buy
• A World Beer bar with a selection of craft and international beers
• Opportunity to meet the brewers
• A chance to learn about different beer styles
• Two stages
• An impressive music line up with local blues, groove, funk and many other acts
• Headlined by:
These British Soul pioneers whose line up reads like pages of Who’s Who in British music will be holding their reunion gig at The Richmond Fine Food and Real Ale Festival!
Blues and soul singer with an exceptional voice, compelling stage craft and emotive songs, labelled as a ‘rising star’ by The Mirror and ‘captivating and incredible’ by the Mail on Sunday.
Founding member of the Wishbone Ash and bringing eight original members to the festival, Martin will as always deliver a passionate vocal with keen melodic sense, unique songs and captivating Wishbone Ash performance.
• A variety of things to do and see for all the family
• Cookery workshops for the kids
• A whole host of traditional family entertainment
• Tug of War Contest
• Face Painting
• And many more…
HELPING PEOPLE IN NEED
Together with delivering a fun and relaxing atmosphere, good food and beer, the event supports the Richmond Food Bank charity and Vineyard Community Centre, to help those in need.
Tickets are now on sale:
• FREE entry for children
• £15 online discount (face value £18)
• £40 special weekend offer
MORE INFORMATION AND CONTACT
A lot will be happening before, during and after the festival so check our website for updates:
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter if you would like to know about special offers, discounts, prizes and all the goodies we have to offer to our subscribers.