he ALL NEW Chocolate Festival 2014 –
THE Ultimate Chocolicious Experience
In 2014 indulge yourself in all things chocolatey at the all new Chocolate Festival being held at the Business Design Centre, Islington from Friday 11 to Sunday 13 April. 1pm to 8pm Friday, 10am to 8pm Saturday and 10am to 3pm Sunday.
The festivals have been completely re-thought for this year to make them unique and exciting experiences for chocoholics to discover Britain and Europe’s best artisan chocolate companies and Master Chocolatiers. This year, for the first time, they will also include the following new carefully created elements:
· Tasting Lounge with Seventy%: Thrill your taste buds on a journey of discovery guided by world-renowned chocolate expert Martin Christy.
· The Cocoa Spa: Soothe your senses with luxurious cocoa butter beauty treatments.
· The Chocolate Café: Kick back and relax with your friends while you sip the creamiest hot chocolate.
· Brownie Trail: Join the fun quest to hunt down the best ever chocolate brownie.
· Easter Zone: Feast your eyes on this year’s pick of the best Easter eggs.*
· Health Zone: Try delicious free-from and raw chocolate and discover its many surprising health benefits.
· The Chocolate Market: Discover Britain’s top artisan chocolate companies all conveniently showcased under one roof.
· Tea & Coffee Zone: Savour the aroma of freshly roasted coffee and fine teas.*
Yael Rose, event director of The Chocolate Festival and self-confessed chocolate fanatic, says: “For 2014 we’ve completely re-worked the concept of the festivals to make them more exciting and fun to visit. We’ve created multi-sensory experiences around touch, taste and discovery that make the festivals much more then just a food show.
“It’s an amazing and decadent day out with friends or family drinking, eating, sampling and shopping for chocolate. So book your tickets now!”
Prices for The Chocolate Festivals 2014 **:
· General Admission – £5.00
· Tasting Ticket – includes one session at The Tasting Lounge – £15.00
· VIP Ticket – includes one session at The Tasting Lounge, use of the VIP Lounge (with complimentary tea and coffee), and The Chocolate Festival Bag for Life – £35.00 NOTE: this ticket will only be available for the London festival.
· Tickets are available from www.festivalchocolate.co.uk
* Please check the venue pages for exact details of what’s happening where. ** Please note all tickets are subject to a booking fee online.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
For more information on the Festival and images please contact: Toby Hampton, ets pr at M: 07909 983864 and E: email@example.com
Full list of Exhibitors – more to be confirmed nearer the date.