Hot on the heels of 5* reviews at Edinburgh Fringe, this brand new immersive comedy by the producers of Faulty Towers The Dining Experience returns to Covent Garden’s Kingsway Hall Hotel.
They may share the names of the world’s most famous couple, but this Will & Kate are far from royal! Their dream was for a small intimate wedding, but with everyone else planning exactly the opposite, the couple eloped. Now it’s the date of their original wedding day and they’re back for the big reception – the one that neither of them wanted in the first place. What could possibly go wrong??!! Join the party. It’s a roller-coaster journey full of fun, frolics and more than a few surprises.
– ‘Witty, hilarious and immersive… highly recommended’ FringeReview, Edinburgh Fringe 2015
– **** ‘Thoroughly surreal… remarkably clever and funny’ BroadwayBaby, London Covent Garden, July 2015
– ***** ‘Outstanding… amazingly absurd’ The New Current, Brighton Fringe 2015
The Wedding Reception is a new show by the producers of Faulty Towers The Dining Experience that features four actors in nine roles as well as a 3-course meal. At its world première at Brighton Fringe and subsequent dates in London, it won the kind of notices every show dreams of. That same success was repeated at Edinburgh Fringe. These latest London dates precede further touring in the UK and Australia.
– ***** ‘Hysterical… wild and wonderful new show’ The Mumble, Edinburgh Fringe 2015
– ***** ‘Played incredibly well by only four cast members’ LDN Life, London Covent Garden, July 2015
– ***** ‘Hilarious’ Silver Surfer, London Covent Garden, July 2015